Dublin shore excursions and private tour for small groups
From the moment we pick you up from the cruise ship terminal at Dublin port, your guide will explore in detail the major buildings of historic importance throughout Dublin city, during your private shore excursion, to include the following ...
U2 recording studio GPO Trinity College Saint Patrick's cathedral Christchurch cathedral Temple Bar Phoenix Park and much more
Trinity College Book of Kells
Trinity was founded just before the Tudor monarchy had completed the task of extending its authority over the whole of Ireland. Why not visit the book of Kells during your Dublin shore excursions. The idea of an Irish university had been in the air for some time, and in 1592 a small group of Dublin citizens obtained a charter from Queen Elizabeth incorporating Trinity College Dublin... read more about Trinity College also read more about the Book of Kells
Guinness Store House
Explore Ireland's number one visitor attraction, while visiting Dublin as part of your shore excursions. Enjoy a magical journey deep into the heart of the world famous GUINNESS® brand and company. This historical Dublin landmark offers spectacular views across our great city. Discover Ireland's fascinating industrial tradition with a contemporary edge read more about Guinness Store House
- Pickup and return to Dublin port or hotel
- Approved Failte Ireland tour guide services
- Private small tour group approx. 2.5 hours
- Full Dublin City tour
- Visit to U2 recording studio at windmill lane
- All tolls / parking fees / taxes associated with this shore excursion
Additional information (timings)
If you are intending to visit the following attractions please allow approx.
- Trinity College Book of Kells (2 hours) please note there can be long delays with cruise ships visiting Dublin at this attraction (tickets cannot be pre-booked)
- Guinness Store house (2 hours)
Whats not included
- Entrance fees into any attractions you choose to visit
- Lunch / refreshments (you will have time to get lunch)
IMPORTANT - When making a reservation, select either Dublin based hotel default pickup location or the Dublin port default pickup location for cruise ship passengers.
Once the booking has been approved we will contact you via e mail or phone to arrange to collect you directly from your hotel.