WICKLOW TOUR FAQ ?
Is it necessary to reserve seats in advance ?
What time does Wicklow day tour depart & return to Dublin ?
What time does Wicklow HALF DAY tour depart & return to Dublin ?
Are entrance fees into visitor sites & attractions included in ticket price ?
Whats not included in tour ticket price ?
Are there any discounts available ?
Is your online booking system secure ?
What are your terms and conditions ?
NEWGRANGE TOUR FAQ ?
Do we enter the passage tomb at Newgrange ?
What time does Newgrange tour depart & return to Dublin ?
Newgrange and Boyne Valley ticket - whats included ?
TITANIC BELFAST TOUR FAQ ?
Whats included in Titanic tour ticket price ?
Departure & return times on Titanic day tour ?
Advanced online booking
It is advisable to make an advance booking online, to secure your seat requirements. Our day tours from Dublin are extremely popular, we offer unique tours to some of the top visitor attractions in Ireland. Return Wicklow faq
Wicklow Malahide Castle day tour times
Wicklow Glendalough Malahide Castle (full day tour) departs 08:20 am and returns to Trinity College 17:30 hrs. please note ► When you proceed to book your seat - You will have a number of pickup locations to choose from relating to this day tour. Retrun Wicklow faq
Wicklow Half-day tour times
Wicklow Glendalough (Half-day tour) departs 13:20 am and returns to Trinity College 17:30 hrs. please note ► When you proceed to book your seat - You will have a number of pickup locations to choose from relationg to this halfday tour. Return Wicklow faq
Entrance Fees & charges
When you book a tour with Day Tours Unplugged you can be assured that all entrance fees and charges at your visitor attraction are included in the day tour ticket price. There are no hidden extra charges. Return Wicklow faq
Whats not included in ticket price
Lunch / refreshments & Gratuatees are not included in the cost of your day tour ticket. Return Wicklow faq
Discounts / special offers
We offer discounts on all of our day tours for groups, from time to time there are special offers available on half-day and full day tours from Dublin. Return Wicklow faq
Secure online Booking & Confirmation of tour bookings
We provide a secure online booking platform for you to reserve and pay for your day tour in advance. Once your payment has been authorised, you will receive a confirmation of your booking via e mail - the following information will be outlined in this e mail -
- A copy of the booking you made
- Your tour date will be confirmed
- Pickup location departure time will be confirmed
- Number of passenger seats will be confirmed
- Amount charged in (Euro €) will be confirmed
- Our company details ►Telephone ► e mail (should you need to contact us)
- There will be important information outlined in this e mail, you will need to print it and hand to the guide prior to departure. Return Wicklow faq
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You need to be at the pickup location (as per your tour confirmation e mail)
- You need to be there minimum 10 minutes before departure time (see confirmation) we depart on time everytime.
- Our vehicle's are clearly marked "Day Tours UNPLUGGED" it is your responcibility to be at your pickup point prior to departure. If in doubt as driver / guide for passenger list to confirm you are on the correct bus / tour
- 72 hours notice via e mail for all cancelations
- Valid cancelations received via e mail will be refunded less (15% handling fee)
- Tickets are date specific and are NOT transferable
- If you book child seats (they only apply to children under 12 years)
- Only book a STUDENT ticket if you can provide a valid student ID (on the bus)
- Please note it is illigal for infants to sit on an adults lap (if you show up on the tour date and this situation arrises, we will refuse to allow you travel) no refund will be made in this case.
- Routes may alter due to road clossures (weather conditions / accidents)
- We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient numbers, we will where possible provide an alternative tour, if this is not possible we will arrange a total refund.
Always fill in all the required fields at time of booking (we will only use this information in order to contact you should there be any changes which affect your booking) Return Wicklow FAQS
Do we enter Newgrange passage tomb
Yes we enter the 5000 year old passage tomb at Newgrange on a fully guided tour. There will also be free time to explore Bru na Boinne the interperative centre. We also visit Monasterboice monastic settlement, which is home to Ireland'd most spectacular Celtic crosses. During this day tour we shall also visit the ancient Druid site at the Hill of Tara. Return Newgrange Tour faq
Newgrange tour times
Our Newgrange Boyne valley day tour departs from Dublin at 0820 am and returns to city centre circa 16:00 hrs. Return Newgrange Tour faq
Entrance fees charges at Newgrange passage toumb
On our Boyne valley tour from Dublin your ticket includes
- Entrance into Bru Na Boinne interperative centre
- Entrance into passage tomb plus guided tour
- Visit to Monasterboice plus guided tour
- Entrance and guided tour at the Hill of Tara. Return Newgrange tour faq
Whats Incuded in Titanic Belfast day tour from Dublin
- Fully guided tour with approved guide
- Entrance into World's largest titanic experience (2 hour visit)
- Tour of political murals on Falls and Shankill roads
- Visit to Belfast's peace wall
- Free-time in Belfast city (2 hours) Return to Titanic tour faq
Departure and return times on Titanic Belfast tour from Dublin
We depart 07:50 am and return to Dublin at 18:00 hrs. Return to Titanic tour faq